Boiron’s Tubes (or Single medicines) are known and registered by their Latin name, resulting in a common international nomenclature. In Canada, they are available in varying dilutions and have no mention of a therapeutic indication. These medicines may be used in the framework of individualized treatment that might involve different pathologies and are based on the patient’s specific symptoms. They are generally recommended by health care practitioners and information relevant to one’s symptoms can be researched with specialized books or articles.
Each tube contains 4 g (approximately 80 pellets).
- Adults, children and infants
- Take 5 pellets, 3 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Dissolve one dose in a small amount of water before administering to children under 2 years of age.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.